Monday, June 11, 2012

Selvage Quilt

I was just checking back to when I had started this quilt and my last post was Nov 5th 2011, it is about time that I can say it is just about done.
I like deadlines because it puts me into high gear to get things done. I had to get the top off the floor to use the space so that I did.
I sewed all the squares together and then the rows. I have ordered a special fabric and I am waiting for it in the mail to sew the borders on.
I even like the backside of this quilt when ironing the seams out. The backside view will be gone forever when the quilt is finished.









I will post again when this is finished and it will be finished in less time then last time I posted about it.

1 comment:

  1. Freaking awesome, I know how much work this has been (fun though, yes). What about taking a really good quality pic of the background and then using that pic as a transfer for your wonderful quilt labels?????
    That way, the back would still be preserved and viewable in an artistic way. just a thought.

    ReplyDelete