Tuesday, March 6, 2012

1 Baby Blanket down 2 more to go.....

I started this blanket some time ago and finally it is complete, I really love this pattern it works with whatever fabric you may have or coordinating fabrics.
I had found a bunch of minky fabric that I had bought and I will put it to good use now. I was so happy when I found it as the soft back is so comforting to a baby and later a child. I myself have a quilt with minky on the back and it is awesome.
This quilt is for a baby girl and how appropriate is pink and brown.

I quilted it myself and just did an all over swirl, I love my machine for this, my old machine was so rough to work with when machine quilting.

I do use the quilting gloves, they just add that extra grip to the fabric making it easier to move under the machine.
I put a label on the back of the quilt just finishing it off.


And Sam did his job in the quilting process.



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful quilt Val, I love the pattern and colours!! I love the swirl quilting pattern! cheers.

    ReplyDelete