Friday, December 9, 2011

Holidays Approaching

Wow I cannot believe that I have not posted since November, with the holidays quickly approaching I am making the mad dash to the finish line trying to get all of my Christmas crafting done, this is what my sewing room looks like at the moment..

I have different projects piled on top of each other in an organized chaos, and then I think of another project I would like to start and pile it on top.
I had previously posted that I made witch towels for Halloween, tah dah here are Santa towels..

I have a few projects on the go including my new style of  Christmas tree, I saw it online and thought I can do this. Here is my start at it, I will post the final product.


As you can probably tell I don't plan on having a traditional Christmas tree, I put the tree on the wall last year and pinned lights to the wall with garland as well.
Stay Tuned for the final tree after I dig myself out of the crafts that are piling up.
                      Merry Christmas Everyone

1 comment:

  1. The santa towels look wonderful in our kitchens Val, I think you are on to something here. Visitors now look for "the decorated theme" towel at holidays!!

    ReplyDelete