Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Witch Towels

I found this pattern for these cute witch towels on the Baby Lock website, they are very easy and nice as a little gift for someone. 



   You could use bathroom towels
   or kitchen hand towels.


You can add all kinds of decorations to them, make a few and make them all different.  I picked up many different Halloween ribbons, and some with sparkle.
Aren't they cute with the witches boots hanging off the bottom. You can print the pattern from the Baby Lock website, it is really easy to do.
Happy Halloween.

3 comments:

  1. I love them Val, they are so cute hanging in my kitchen, I will give one to Joelle tomorrow along with some of the yummy chocolates you made and sent for us!! We are spoiled!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many nice comments on the towels here Val, esp at Joelle's (she has more company). Garrett says to say he LOVES THE CHOCOLATES!!

    ReplyDelete