Monday, May 7, 2012

So Frustrating

I have been so good lately about getting my wedding quilt done. Usually I end up finishing the top and then it sits on my floor and then eventually I start to sandwich it but the delay between the two is usually lengthy.
I had the top done and sandwiched and I even started quilting the quilt. I was doing a meandering pattern with this really pretty pastel variegated thread, when all of a sudden with about a foot of quilt left to be quilted the machine jammed. Can you believe it, I was doing so well, really using my space and flowing the pattern with out crossing my lines. Then it decided it was done before I was and jammed up.
I had to pack it up and take it to the sewing machine doctor for repair. Hope I get it back soon so I can finish up what I was working on.


1 comment:

  1. it's looking really nice Val, beautiful quilting! hope the machine is up and about soon!

    ReplyDelete