Friday, April 20, 2012

Perfect 10 Retirement


I recently made this Perfect 10 quilt for a friend that retired, I just love the random of putting together a miss match of Fat Quarters. This pattern is the perfect pattern for a gift for someone. I added an extra border on so that it would cover the toes when cuddled on the couch.

I used the left over pieces from the Fat Quarters for the binding, which tied the front to the border and also to the solid brown on the back.

I quilted it with an all over swirled pattern, 
I just love my new machine for how easy it is to maneuver. 

I put a brown minky on the back as it is so soft when cuddled up with the quilt. I enjoy putting flannel and minky on the back of most of my quilts. 
And to finish it off added the label. 
The next project I have on the go is a wedding gift, more to follow shortly.




No comments:

Post a Comment