Wednesday, July 18, 2012

In the Meantime Panel


I had gone to Fabricland today to get some border fabric for my ticker tape quilt and they are having a 50% off sale tomorrow so I will postpone my purchase until tomorrow.
I had a real itch to do some sewing so I pulled out a panel  I had recently purchased in the States.
I am no good at cutting up the panel and then making my own pattern to make a quilt out of it.
I just added some borders to it using fabric I had that was allocated for a bag, I had made one bag already so a second one in the near future would be unlikely.
Here is my evening project...













The things you can come up with, with the fabric you have already in your stash, that's what I like the most!

1 comment:

  1. I love to look through my stash for treasures! Sometimes I'm so delightfully surprised by what I find.

    ReplyDelete